Zigovisti (also Zygovisti) is a mountainous village in prefecture Arcadia. It is built at an altitude of 1.200 m. on the slopes of Mainalo and is one of the most mountainous settlements in the Peloponnese.
It is officially proclaimed as traditional settlement. It is 6 km from Dimitsana. At the village square there is the Church of the Savior, as well there are notable buildings as the old primary school, the Kapodistrian School, which was operated until 1957 and then designated a national monument.
The village had an important role during the Revolution of 1821, as its inhabitants were among the first to follow Theodoros Kolokotronis, who used them as his bodyguards under the name “Immortal Corp”: in honor of them, the central square of the village is called Athanaton Square, where a marble monument is placed.